STRATTEC Component Solutions is the trusted source for your zinc die cast needs. STRATTEC designs and builds all their production zinc die cast and stamping tools. Our automated, high-speed machining/EDM cell capability and in house tool design helps preserve our competitive cost and timing advantage, providing quality at competitive pricing. From simple to complex, STRATTEC can precisely cast all your parts.
STRATTEC’s Milwaukee, WI based die cast production capabilities include:
- 27-4 slide, pneumatic clamping machines
- 25-4 slide, hydraulic clamping machines
- 20 multi-slide conventional machines ranging in size from 40 to 315 tons
- We also offer plating and machining operations, as well as assembly capabilities and worldwide service
STRATTEC has achieved and maintained the following certifications:
- Quality - ISO9000/TS16949
- Environmental - ISO14001
Formerly a division of Briggs & Stratton, STRATTEC ships products to customer locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, South America, Korea and China, and provides full service aftermarket support.
For more information about STRATTEC’s heritage go to www.strattec.com.